Mission Statement

"H3 stands for the manifestation of hip hop in all of its various forms. Practically, H3 will throw events, support individual artists, endorse causes, and participate in any medium that propagates hip hop as a culture and art-form. H3 is the physical instantiation of hip hop and lives through the creative efforts of its individual members working together towards common goals. H3 creates hip hop – we live hip hop – we are hip hop."

Friday, September 28, 2012

F.E.L.N. - SLPWLKR


Scarborough emcee F.E.L.N. just released his new album, SLPWLKR. If you like gritty, underground, raw hip hop music, then take in this album, and cop it at a price of your choosing. Gaze into the mind of a man dealing with his own breakdowns, breakthroughs, and triumph over his own demons...

 S.insL.oveP.owerW.omenL.ifeK.nowledgeR.evenge.. 

This album is a culmination of experiences over the last two years, my feelings and reactions to situations that my chaotic life has been flung into. 

During the creation of this album, I had what I thought was everything - lost every part of it, and have been shown the way to regain it more effectively. 

This album is more than music to me, it is a two way journey. A lock and key, a gateway to my wants and needs, a window to my wins and losses, my highs and lows. 

Heartbreak to victory. Good times and bad. These are the tales of a man who lived his dreams and stuck to them when they became his nightmares. 

- F.E.L.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment